Terms & Conditions
Returns and cancellations policy
Due to the sale method used in the store, the offer cannot be canceled or changed during the sale and before the closing date.
2. As a rule, the customer may cancel the transaction subject to and in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law from 1981 year (hereinafter: the Law https://www.nevo.co.il/law_html/law01/089_001.htm ).
3. You can cancel the purchase of a product 14 days from the date of receipt of the product (excluding mobile devices, tablets and laptops). The cancellation will only be made by a message you send or by e-mail directly to the store including invoice pictures (without invoice the can`t cancellation your purchase).
4. In the event of cancellation of the transaction, the customer will be charged at a rate of 5% but not more than NIS 100, in accordance with the provisions of the law.
5. If the product was delivered to the customer, the customer is obliged to return the product to the DPC Store. It is agreed that the customer will return the product in its original packaging, intact and without damage and / or damage and / or defect of any kind.
6. It is agreed between the DPC and the customer will be charged in full for delivery fees even if he has not yet received the product , if the transaction product has already been sent.
7. Products that have been disassembled and assembled may not be returned until after the supplier has given his prior consent.
8. The Store will be entitled to cancel a transaction or sale in whole or in part in the following cases:
8.1 The Store may cancel any transaction at any stage
8.2 If it is discovered that there has been a communication failure and / or a technical problem which prevented the users of the website from using the website properly.
8.3 In the event of force majeure,an act of war, hostility, terrorism and / or anything else that will prevent the continued proper sale.
8.4 In the event that no offers are received for the purchase of the products offered on the website.
9. Notice of cancellation of the sale will be given to buyers by phone and / or e-mail to the address specified on the registration page.
10. The product is out of stock after a sale has been made, the store and / or the supplier may cancel the sale and / or offer an equivalent alternative product. Notice of such cancellation shall be given in writing or by telephone. The store and / or the supplier will not be responsible and will not bear any direct, indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the customer and / or a third party, including financial damage due to the purchase of the product at a higher price by a third party.